It has been an exciting year for us despite some challenges we have faced since covid, and that year is coming to an end.
As some of you might know, we run our development and other tech services 24/7 throughout the year serving clients across multiple timezones. All our internal and external teams continuously work with incredible dedication to make the best efforts to deliver the tasks on time and with the highest quality.
With that in mind, every year-end, we take a short break from all operations to provide time for everyone to reset & refresh and celebrate the new year holidays with their family and friends.
When is this in effect?
We will be on break from 15th December 2022 to 30th December 2022 and resuming all operations from Monday, 2nd January 2023.
What Operations & Services are affected?
- All new or existing projects that do not have a pre-discussed delivery planned during the mentioned dates.
- Requests to deliver new features or updates during the break.
- Server or Application maintenance tasks that do not have an ongoing maintenance package.
- Server or Application maintenance tasks that do not categorize as critical.
- Maintenance Package holders with server monitoring will continue to operate.
- Any critical server or application issue that arises during the break period will attend immediately.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
We’ve got so much new and exciting stuff planned for 2023, and looking forward to serving you all better!